Tuesday, January 21, 2014

We love Lucy!

Our baby girl is getting so big and we are very proud of her! She's 2 1/2 months old and weighs a whopping 9lbs 11oz now. Here are some of the recent highlights:

 
Christmas morning. She slept through the whole exciting thing.
 
 
We're pretty sure she'll be a redhead. And she apparently sleeps like an angel.
 

She likes to talk to anyone who will listen. She also loves her birthday suit.


She found her fingers. Her thumb is her favorite.
 
 
A double chin has made it's appearance, along with a few rolls.
 
 
We just love her to pieces.
 

6 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! So happy for you! Yay for more redheads in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. The first christmas is usually like that. You're lucky she sleeps so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She reminds me of you as a baby, bright eyes - big bright eyes. Never thought we'd see a double-chin on her, though, or rolls! Give her kisses for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Lucy! I love her little rolls. What a beautiful little baby you guys have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! She's adorable. I love the family pic, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she looks like you did as a baby! I love that she's chubbing up.

    MOre....more.....more! These are so fun to see.

    ReplyDelete